Thursday, November 5, 2009

me, myself, and i


Today! i realized bout somethin' why they keep silent when i need their support, they were not my friends!! they just come when m in happy moment and will get step behind when m in bad moment.
many times i talk to my self bout 'wut is wrong wid me?' but everytime i get the answer is i'd never get the answer!
i always come in their invitations, i always call 'em when they need the support, i always beside 'em everytime they're get lost, and i send my shoulder when they'd cried.
one think that i learned from my family is 'we cant change anyone to become wut we want it to be, but we have to change for them' for gud reason for sure.

btw i dont really thinking bout that indeed, i just feel so lonely when m in the crowd.
well,,,this give me a new thought 'tomorrow i have to be a better person and become a better person in the other day'.
and maybe one or two i've lost their invitation, i didnt answer one or two calls, or maybe i didnt give the rite map when they're lost, or i just sent 'em my back when they'd cried.

for sure m a woman, from a million women whose thinking by the heart not by a logic.
so maybe m one in a million of pplz who thinking if they r alone in this world, but the truth is they were not, coz m the one of 'em ^^!!!

No comments: